We take copyright infringement very seriously and comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. Please provide a URL and screenshots if possible.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Please send your DMCA notice to:
Name: [Your Name]
Address: [Your Address]
Email: [Your Email Address]
Upon receiving a valid DMCA notice, we will promptly investigate and take appropriate actions, including removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material. We may also notify the alleged infringer of your claim and provide them with a copy of the DMCA notice.
Please note that submitting a false claim of copyright infringement is a serious offense and may result in legal consequences. If you are unsure whether the material infringes your copyright, we recommend seeking legal advice before submitting a DMCA notice.
Make sure to replace the placeholder information with your own details, including your name, address, and email address. This page outlines the necessary information required for a valid DMCA notice and informs users of your commitment to addressing copyright infringement.